Paleo Sausage, Pepper, and Onions
Prep and Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- 5 pounds sugar-free Italian pork sausage
- 5 cups bell peppers
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 white onion
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
Note: Sugar-free sausage can be slightly more difficult to find, but is available in most grocery stores. Whenever possible, I strongly prefer fresh links made by an on-site butcher.
- Slice peppers and onions and broccoli to your desired size.
- Place a large saute pan on medium heat, and add coconut oil.
- Slice off the outer casing of each sausage (lengthwise), carefully remove the sausage.
- If you prefer, cut the sausage into disks. Alternatively, just throw it in the pan and break it up a bit with your spatula.
- Add sausage to the pan, and cook until browned. This is much faster with the casing removed, and takes 3-4 minutes.
- Add all of the vegetables to the pan, and leave them on top for 2 minutes.
- Then, using a spatula, bring the sausage to the top, making sure to get the peppers and onions toward the bottom of the pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip the ingredients, and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
9/30 Saturday: 626 Beach Day @Dockweiler Beach, 3pm
10/07 Saturday: Friends and Family Day
Workouts for Week 09.18.17
Monday: Deadlift; Power Cleans / Push Ups / Farmer’s Carry
Tuesday: Front Squat; Renegade Rows / Box Overs / Lunges
Wednesday: Shoulder Press / Leg Raises; Push Press / GHD Sit Ups / Run
Thursday: Pull Ups; DB Rows / Back Ext. ; Double Unders / OHS
Friday: Snatch; Squats / Push Ups
Saturday: RDL / Press; Power Cleans / HSPU / TTB