“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”
Here’s a few tips on healthy eating from Amy Kubal, a Registered “Paleo” Dietitian and the ring leader of Robb Wolf’s RD consulting team.
It is often said that anything worth doing takes a little effort. One of the major hurdles for those of us converting over to “real food” is convenience and the readily accessible “junk” around us (fast food, vending machines, donuts in the breakroom, etc.). Here are some quick tips to help ensure success in your venture away from the dark side:
- Plan your meals for the entire week.
- Get cooking! Choose one afternoon per week and prepare your food for the coming week.
- Buy and grill additional meat.
- Fire up the crock pot.
- Boil a dozen eggs.
- Wash and chop fresh vegetables for easy snacks and prep during the busy week.
- Pack your lunch the night before so it’s ready to go in the morning.
- Keep convenient options on-hand:
- Bags of pre-washed salad greens and other vegetables
- Frozen vegetables
- Yams (easily cooked in the microwave!)
- Frozen pre-cooked wild caught shrimp
- Eggs, almonds, apples, etc
No more excuses… Just “Be Prepared”!
Why the Golden Girls? Why not? I know you were singing along- so don’t fight it.
3 press behind neck
3 snatch-grip pbn
3 overhead squat
3 Snatch balance